We reserve the right to make changes to this Policy at any given time. If you want to make sure that you are up to date with the latest changes, we advise you to frequently visit this page. If at any point in time Avenger Flight Group LLC. Decides to make use of any personally identifiable information on file, in a manner vastly different from that which was stated when this information was initially collected, the user or users shall be promptly notified by email. Users at that time shall have the option as to whether to permit the use of their information in this separate manner.
This Policy applies to Avenger Flight Group LLC., and it governs all data collection and usage by us. Using www.afgsim.com, you are therefore consenting to the data collection procedures expressed in this Policy.
Please note that this Policy does not govern the collection and use of information by companies that
Specifically, this Policy will inform you of the following
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through our website;
- Why we collect personally identifiable information and the legal basis for such collection;
- How we use the collected information and with whom it may be shared;
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data; and
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
Information We collect
It is always up to you whether to disclose personally identifiable information to us: although if you elect not to do so: we reserve the right not to register you as a user or provide you with any products or services. This website collects various types of information: such as:
- Information automatically collected when visiting our website: which may include cookies: third party tracking technologies and server logs.
In addition, Avenger Flight Group LLC. may have the occasion to collect non-personal anonymous demographic information: such as age, gender, household Income, political affiliation, race and religion, as well as the type of browser you are using, IP address, or type of operating system, which will assist us in providing and maintaining superior quality service.
Avenger Flight Group LLC. may also deem it necessary, from time to time, to follow websites that our users may frequent to gleam what types of services and products may be the most popular to customers or the general public.
Why We Collect Information and For How Long
are collecting your data for several reasons:
- To better understand your needs and provide you with the services you have requested;
- To fulfill our legitimate interest in Improving our services and products;
- To send you promotional emails containing information we think you may like when we have your consent to do so;
- To contact you to fill out surveys or participate in other types of market research, when we have your consent to do so;
- To customize our website according to your online behavior and personal preferences.
The data we collect from you will be stored for no longer than necessary. The length of time we retain said information will be determined based upon the following criteria: the length of time your personal Information remains relevant; the length of time it is reasonable to keep records to demonstrate that we have fulfilled our duties and obligations; any limitation periods within which clams might be made; any retention periods prescribed by law or recommended by regulators, professional bodies or associations; the type of contract we have with you: the existence of your consent; and our legitimate interest in keeping such information as stated in this Policy.
Use of Information Collected
Avenger Flight Group LLC. does not now, nor will it in the future; sell rent or lease any of its customer lists and or names to any third parties.
Avenger Flight Group LLC. may collect and may make use of personal information to assist in the operation of our website and to ensure delivery of the services you need and request. At times: we may find it necessary to use personally identifiable information to keep you Informed of other possible products and/or services that may be available to you from www.afgsim.com
Avenger Flight Group LLC. may also be in contact with you with regards to completing surveys and. or research questionnaires related to your opinion of current or potential future services that may be offered.
Avenger Flight Group LLC., uses various third-party social media features including but not limited to LinkedIn, Twitter and other interactive programs. These may collect your IP address and require cookies to work properly. These services are governed by the privacy policies of the providers and are not within Avenger Flight Group LLC.'s control.
Disclosure of Information
Avenger Flight Group LLC. may not use or disclose the Information provided by you except under the following circumstances:
- as necessary to provide services or products you have ordered;
- in other wavs described in this Policy or to which you have otherwise consented;
- in the aggregate with other information in such a way so that your identity cannot reasonably be determined;
- as required by law; or m response to a subpoena or search warrant;
- to outside auditors who have agreed to keep the Information confidential;
- as necessary to enforce the Terms of Service;
- as necessary to maintain, safeguard and preserve all the rights and property of Avenger Flight Group LLC..
Avenger Flight Group LLC. greatly respects your privacy. We do maintain and reserve the right to contact you if needed for non-marketing purposes (such as bug alerts, security breaches: account issues: and/or changes in Avenger Flight Group LLC products and services). In certain circumstances, we may use our website, newspapers, or other public means to post a notice.
Children under the age of 13
Avenger Flight Group LLC's website is not directed to, and does not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from, children under the age of thirteen (13). If it is determined that such information has been inadvertently collected on anyone under the age of thirteen (13), we shall immediately take the necessary steps to ensure that such information is deleted from our system’s database: or in the alternative: that verifiable parental consent is obtained for the use and storage of such information. Anyone under the age of thirteen (13) must seek and obtain parent or guardian permission to use this website.
Unsubscribe or Opt-Out
All users and visitors to our website have the option to discontinue receiving communications from us by way of email or newsletters. To discontinue or unsubscribe from our website please send an email that you wish to unsubscribe to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you wish to unsubscribe or opt-out from any third-party websites: you must go to that specific website to unsubscribe or opt-out. Avenger Flight Group LLC. will continue to adhere to this Policy with respect to any personal information previously collected.
Links to Other Websites
Collection of Data from Individuals’ Outside the United States and Florida
Please note that Avenger Flight Group LLC. is headquartered in the United States of America. If you are located outside the United States and provide your data to Avenger Flight Group LLC., we will take proper steps to ensure that your information is protected in accordance with this Policy. In addition, Avenger Flight Group LLC. recognizes that the European Union has established a data protection policy effective May 25th, 2018 known as General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”). This regulation applies to countries within the European Union (“EU”) and governs the transfer of data outside of the EU. GDPR restrict companies in the EU from transferring personal data about individuals to the United States, unless there is “adequate protection” for such personal data when it is received in the United States. To create such “adequate protection” and allow our Vendors to overcome the restriction on international data transfers established by GDPR and the FADP by adopting standard contractual clauses. Transfers of data can also occur when Avenger Flight Group LLC. has your consent or the transfer is necessary for Avenger Flight Group LLC. to perform requirements under a contract that you have entered into with Avenger Flight Group LLC. Avenger Flight Group LLC. has implemented appropriate technical and organizational measures so that the use of your Personal Data meets the requirements of the GDPR.
Under GDPR, individuals located in the EU/EEA are allowed the following protections with respect to your Personal Data:
- The right to access – You have the right to request Avenger Flight Group LLC. for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Avenger Flight Group LLC. correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Avenger Flight Group LLC. International to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Avenger Flight Group LLC. erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Avenger Flight Group LLC.’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Avenger Flight Group LLC. transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com.
Avenger Flight Group LLC. takes precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your Information is protected both online and offline. Wherever we collect sensitive Information (e.g. credit card information), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the webpage.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example: billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers and servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment. This is all done to prevent any loss: misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure or modification of the user's personal information under our control.
The company also uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) for authentication and private communications to build users' trust and confidence in the internet and website use by providing simple and secure access and communication of credit card and personal information
Acceptance of Terms
How to Contact Us
Telephone Number: +1 (954) 516-0760
Avenger Flight Group LLC.
1450 Lee Wagener Blvd.
Ft Lauderdale, Florida, 33315